Monday, September 8, 2008

Sick

I'm sick. Seriously. Like, I can't breathe too well at the moment sick. That's why I've been quiet.

My dog's loving it, mummy's laying in the one place ALL DAY. Her world is complete as long as she knows where I am. Makes me feel wanted.

My brain does not work too well at the moment, fog everywhere. Funny what lack of oxygen can do for you. I feel like I need someone to hold me upside down & bash me front & back to clear all the gunk. Where does it come from, seriously?!?!

Back at work, of course, the bills must be paid, but I'm really only a presence here, I'm not achieving much of anything. Good thing I work for the Government, I don't think anyone has noticed just yet.

Old joke:
Why don't they let public servants look out of the window in the morning?
'Cause then they'd have nothing to do in the afternoon.
Sometimes this is true.

Anyway, I'll make an effort later, all I want to do now is go home & sleep some more. With the dog leaning on the bed staring at me. Like I said, makes me feel wanted.

No comments: