Thursday, March 26, 2009

The WWW is Safe!

I didn’t buy a camera, the World Wide Web is safe from my photo spam, for a little bit longer, anyway.

The man in the shop told me to wait another month or two, there’s a few new waterproof ones coming out, so I’m going to give them a try.

I’m over work today. Still doing 3 peoples jobs & the high school just rang, the monster’s got a sore belly. So I’m off to get her, then I’ll come back here & run around like an edjit for a few hours, pick up the prawns from the trawler & then go home for a glass of red & a sit down.

Sounds good to me.

Then a seafood banquet for all the family on Saturday night. We call the blokes "20 sandwich eating bastards" 'cause they just don't stop eating 'till it's ALL GONE. I’ve got the cooking bug & a freezer full of seafood, the trawlers are back in for the first time this year, YUMMY. I’m planning on cooking creamy lemon & garlic prawns (with a bit of marinara mix I’ve got tucked away thrown in, just for a bit of extra flavour & texture), mussels in white wine and I might as well use all those shells and make a prawn bisque to go with it. Oh, and a salad, the healthy bit to go with all that cholesterol.

Should cure or kill the kid.

Will update on how it goes.

No comments: